Start Your Recertification
VACC Recertification Application Process
Failure to recertify will place your certification in suspension upon expiration date. Refer to the Recertification Handbook for details.
Recertify by Educational Credits
Beginning for the June 2020 recertifying certificants, you must upload proof of your continuing education credits into the Certificant Portal PRIOR to submitting the online application. See Candidate Handbook for details.
Items Needed to Upload Your CEs:
- Activity date
- Brief description/name of activity
- Number of credits earned
- Electronic copy to upload (word, PDF, JPEG)
How to Upload Your CEs:
- Sign into the Candidate Portal
- Go to “My CEU” enter in the information, attach your document and hit SUBMIT
Applications only accepted within 10 months of recertification due date.
- Click Here for ONLINE application
- All applications and fees must be submitted by June 1 or December 1 (applications received after this date are subject to additional fees)
- VACC will audit a percentage of all applications and notify any candidate who does not meet recertification requirements
- All candidates regardless if audited or not will receive a confirmation e-mail approximately 10 business days after the application deadline
- Candidates who pass their recertification will be e-mailed a digital badge to the e-mail address on file prior to the end of the certification cycle
If you are submitting your application by mail (Fee Applies) you must upload proof of your continuing education credits before VACC staff will enter your application into the database.